Make a donation
By phone: 514-982-6038
Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
By mail: 4672 B, Saint-Denis street
Montreal, Qc, H2J 2L3
Donations received by December 31, 2017 will be matched by the board of directors. Tax receipts are issued at the end of the fiscal year.
I Musici de Montréal has been a major player on the Montreal cultural scene for almost 35 years. Every season we strive to distinguish ourselves on an artistic level through bold and varied programming that highlights the exceptional talent of our 15 musicians.
Beyond its regular concert offering, I Musici offers various programs designed to reach children, emerging musicians as well as immigrants and refugees. The ensemble’s ”raison d’être” is, indeed, to share its passion for classical music with audiences from all origins and backgrounds.
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE REVENUE GENERATED BY TICKET SALES COVERS LESS THAN HALF OF CONCERT EXPENSES ? By donating to your orchestra, you enable it to :
- present more than 50 concerts per year ;
- share the stage with some of the country’s leading artists ;
- attract artists of international calibre to perform with the orchestra (guest soloists and conductors) ;
- offer a high standard of artistic excellence to a broad spectrum of audiences ;
- initiate and take part in cultural activities offered to the broader community ;
- participate in the development of promising young musicians ;
- contribute to Montreal’s international reputation and brand image.
We thank you in advance for your generous donations.
Under the Conseil des Arts et des Lettres du Québec’s Mécénat Placements Culture program, I Musici de Montréal is eligible for a matching grant equivalent to the total amount of donations and contributions it receives.
The Orchestre de chambre I Musici de Montréal can also receive donations and bequests as well as listed securities.
For information on the 2017-2018 donation campaign or the advantages enjoyed by donors, please contact :