PRICING AND FEES
- Prices listed include taxes and services charges.
- Service charges may vary for online purchases.
- Handling fees apply for online and in-person box office purchases. Mailing costs will be applied where applicable.
- Subscription prices listed are valid until May 31st, 2018.
- Single ticket pricing may be modified without notice.
- Cultural Partner 15% discount applies only to regular priced single ticket purchases.
- For all reduced-price purchases, I Musici de Montréal reserves the right to request ID upon ticket presentation.
- All promotional offers announced by I Musici de Montréal are not applicable to tickets that have already been purchased. All promotional offers are available for a limited time only and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Group rates are available for most concerts. Allotted rebates may vary. For details, contact I Musici at 514-982-6037 ext 224.
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
- All ticket sales are final, and tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Subscribers can exchange their tickets up to 48 hours before a concert. Exchanges are subject to availability; no service charges apply. Tickets must be exchanged for performances in the same season. If the performance for which you exchange your tickets is more expensive, you will be required to pay the difference. If it is less expensive, the difference will be applied as a donation to I Musici de Montréal.
- Before completing their purchases, customers must verify the order details (quantity, date, hour, location, price, etc.).
- MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted for all purchases made by phone.
- All online purchases are subject to the conditions of sale set by our partners (Ticketpro, Place des Arts and Arte Musica Foundation).
- In the event of a concert’s cancellation, the ticket price will be refunded in full to the customer.
- Prices, artists, and repertoire may be modified without notice.
- To purchase reserved wheelchair seating at Bourgie Hall, please contact Ticketpro at 514-790-1111 / 1-866-908-9090.
- I Musici de Montréal participates in the Tourist and Leisure Companion Sticker (TLCS) program by offering a complimentary ticket to the person accompanying the sticker holder, with the purchase of regular ticket.
AT THE CONCERT
- Doors to the lobby open 60 minutes before the start of the concert; doors to the concert hall open 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
- Credit cards (MasterCard and Visa), debit cards and cash are accepted for all purchases at the venue.
- For latecomers, and those who must leave during the concert, access to the hall is only possible at opportune moments, as determined ahead of time by the artists themselves.
- Ushers reserve the right to reassign the seating of late arrivals.
- No exchanges or refunds are possible in cases of tardiness and/or inability to attend the concert for personal reasons.