PRICING AND FEES
- The prices listed on imusici.com include the taxes and services charges for reservations made by phone.
- Service charges may vary for online purchases.
- Handling fees may be required for online and phone purchases.
- For all reduced-price purchases, I Musici de Montréal reserves the right to request ID upon ticket presentation.
- All promotional offers announced by I Musici de Montréal are not applicable to tickets that have already been purchased. All promotional offers are available for a limited time only and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Group rates are available for most concerts. Allotted rebates may vary. For details, contact the box office at 514-982-6038.
EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
- All ticket sales are final, and tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Subscribers can exchange their tickets up to two business days before a concert for tickets to one the same season (subject to availability).
- Before completing their purchases, customers must verify the order details (quantity, date, hour, location, price, etc.).
- MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted for all purchases made by phone.
- All online purchases are subject to the conditions of sale set by our partners (Arte Musica Foundation, Admission Network and Place des Arts).
- In the event of a concert’s cancellation, the ticket price will be refunded in full to the customer.
- Prices, set lists, artists, dates and hours of concerts may change without notice.
- To purchase reserved wheelchair seating at Bourgie Hall, please contact customer service.
- I Musici de Montréal participates in the Tourist and Leisure Companion Sticker (TLCS) program by offering a complimentary ticket to the person accompanying the sticker holder, with the purchase of regular ticket.
AT THE CONCERT
- Doors open 60 minutes before the start of the concert.
- Credit cards (MasterCard and Visa), debit cards and cash are accepted for all purchases at the venue.
- For latecomers and those who must leave during the concert, access to the hall is only possible at opportune moments, as determined ahead of time by the artists themselves.
- Ushers reserve the right to reassign the seating of late arrivals.
- No exchanges or refunds are possible in cases of tardiness.